If you are using the unstable galaxy-central repository,
universe_wsgi.ini has a new parameter:

# Enable enforcement of quotas.  Quotas can be set from the Admin interface.
#enable_quotas = False

There are new database tables so you will need to backup and run the
update script for this to work.

--
Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH;
Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School;