On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Jeremy Goecks <jeremy.goe...@emory.edu> wrote:
>> Actual result: Red error against the gff file,
>> Unspecified genome build, click the pencil icon in the history item to
>> set the genome build
>>
>> The fact I'm using a FASTA file from my history should mean the genome
>> build is irrelevant as that only applies to "locally cached genomes"
>> (right?).
>
> Correct. Fixed in galaxy-central changeset 07de40a5a0b9
>
> Thanks,
> J.

Great. Could you try that example on the latest galaxy-central please?
I have revision 06f0bca6de24 and get the following error using the
steps given earlier:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/pjcock/repositories/galaxy-central/tools/extract/extract_genomic_dna.py",
line 261, in
    if __name__ == "__main__": __main__()
  File
"/home/pjcock/repositories/galaxy-central/tools/extract/extract_genomic_dna.py",
line 128, in __main__
    chrom = feature.chrom
AttributeError: 'Header' object has no attribute 'chrom'

P.S. Perhaps you could apply this fix before tacking the above issue?
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2011-August/006366.html
That would save me having to merge it after the trunk changes.