Hello Joe,

Galaxy uses a combination of Python and mako templates for rendering - see
http://www.makotemplates.org/ for information about mako templates.  Assuming
the "Sequencing Requests" page to which you refer looks something like the
following, you'll need to modify the Python code in the RequestsGrid class in
~/lib/galaxy/web/controllers/requests_common.py.

Good luck, and thanks for using Galaxy,

Greg Von Kuster

Sequencing Requests

Create new request

Name    Description     Samples Type    Last Updated ↑  State
No Items
For 0 selected items: