Hi all,

Is it possible to have conditional/when tags which rather than
working on select parameter's value work off an input file's type?

e.g. In the "Extract Genomic DNA" tool, the parameter
"Interpret features when possible" only applies when the
input annotation is of GFF type, not BED format. It would be
elegant to make this parameter conditional on the format.

I appreciate this becomes fiddly due to the nested subclassing
of the datatype names, e.g. Something of type GFF3 is also
GFF and also text, which complicates things.

I don't see anything like this on the wiki page, should I file an issue?
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Tools/Tool%20Config%20Syntax