michael burrell (TSL) wrote:
> Good afternoon
>
> I am having some trouble updating our local galaxy, in summary it seems to
> fail. I have included the errors below and would really appreciate any
> assistance that could be offered.
>
> galaxy@jic55119:~/software/galaxy-ceneral$ sh manage_db.sh upgrade
> 57 -> 58...
>
> Migration script to create table for exporting histories to archives.
>
> (ProgrammingError) there is no unique constraint matching given keys for
> referenced table "job"
>  '\nCREATE TABLE job_export_history_archive (\n\tid SERIAL NOT NULL,
> \n\tjob_id INTEGER, \n\thistory_id INTEGER, \n\tdataset_id INTEGER,
> \n\tcompressed BOOLEAN, \n\thistory_attrs_filename TEXT,
> \n\tdatasets_attrs_filename TEXT, \n\tjobs_attrs_filename TEXT, \n\tPRIMARY
> KEY (id), \n\t FOREIGN KEY(job_id) REFERENCES job (id), \n\t FOREIGN
> KEY(history_id) REFERENCES history (id), \n\t FOREIGN KEY(dataset_id)
> REFERENCES dataset (id)\n)\n\n' {}
> done
> 58 -> 59...
>
> ….INTERMEDIATE STEPS REMOVED NO ERRORS REPORTED……
>
> 78 -> 79...
>
> Migration script to add the job_to_input_library_dataset table.
>
> Creating job_to_input_library_dataset table failed: (ProgrammingError) there
> is no unique constraint matching given keys for referenced table "job"
>  '\nCREATE TABLE job_to_input_library_dataset (\n\tid SERIAL NOT NULL,
> \n\tjob_id INTEGER, \n\tldda_id INTEGER, \n\tname VARCHAR(255), \n\tPRIMARY
> KEY (id), \n\t FOREIGN KEY(job_id) REFERENCES job (id), \n\t FOREIGN
> KEY(ldda_id) REFERENCES library_dataset_dataset_association (id)\n)\n\n' {}
> Done

Hi Michael,

This explains why, in your previous thread, the
job_to_input_library_dataset table was missing!  Apparently there's no
primary key on job.id, although that should be nearly impossible.

Regardless, I believe this is now resolved since you moved to a new
database.  Sorry it took so long to address.

--nate