Hi,

built a new server today to test a few things.

a, Help is not clickable via Apache2 proxy

2, when you use an apache2 proxy is it for granted that local authentication
cannot be used? I tired
remote-user = False

hoping i can use load-balancing and proxy but retain local authentication. But
User remains unclickable.

3, Using Nginx
anyone has a full nginx config script? The wiki has the snippets which I am not
sure where to fit in nginx nomenclature - does it go in conf or virtual sites
enabled.

I am assuming the local authentication can be done with nginx as is done on the
cloud version. Which would be the goal.

thanks,
joe