Hi Hans,

We haven't done much testing of Trackster with IE yet, and I wouldn't be
surprised if it's broken because IE doesn't follow standards in many important
areas. Trackster should work with Chrome, Safari, and Firefox in all cases.

We'll continue to work to improve Trackster functionality in IE. To help us, it
would be useful if you could open the Javascript console and report the
error(s) you see when trying to run Trackster to the galaxy-bugs mailing list.

Best,
J.