Hi Curt,

The development team has characterized the issue and a correction is pending. For now, the best work-around is to just ignore the error files.

Thank you for reporting the problem!

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team

On 5/31/11 8:37 AM, Nate Coraor wrote:
Curt Palm wrote:
I've been configuring my local instance of galaxy to use trackster according to
the instructions on
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/Visualization
when I run the script:
python ./cron/build_chrom_db.py ./tool-data/shared/ucsc/chrom/

I get files that begin with:

         <META http-equiv="Content-Script-Type" content="text/javascript">
chr1    247249719
chr1_random     166326

this causes an error in the browser:  "Could not load chroms for this dbkey:"

if i delete the first line "<META http-equiv="Content-Script-Type"
content="text/javascript">"
from the .len file,  then trackster works fine.

I'm thinking there is a new line the input to  build_chrom_db.py that is not
getting stripped by this script

Hi Curt,

This appears to be a problem with the query that is being used for some
of the builds.  I'm looking in to it now and will let you know what I
find out.

--nate

thanks,

Curt Palm

Curtis J. Palm             cp...@stanford.edu
Stanford Genome Technology Center

MC:  8307
office: 650-812-1994        cell: 408 858-7849

Jennifer Jackson
http://usegalaxy.org
http://galaxyproject.org/Support