When running as the actual user in drama, I made it so the .dat files are not
initially created so that when a tool moves data from the a temp directory to
the out .dat file it will not fail. (i.e. unix does not allow moving a file
owned by one user to a file owned by another user because mv carries the
attributes of the original file). Now I want to change the ownership of the
files through a sudo call at the end. Which script is run at the end to clean
things up?

Thanks,

Ilya

Ilya Chorny Ph.D.