i have an application ,from there i want input file in galaxy like
usc_browser. in  tools/data-source/ucsc_tablebrowser.xml u are  passing some
values from galaxy to ucsc_browser .and theen u are getting some info from
ucsc browser. i want to crate tool like this. can i get any documents for
such type of tool.

thanks for reply