Thanks Nate,

putting the "upload_store_access" directive into the nginx.conf indeed did the trick.

Joern

On 08/24/2011 07:45 PM, Nate Coraor wrote:
You can also use the 'upload_store_access' option to the nginx upload
module to make the files readable:

     http://www.grid.net.ru/nginx/upload.en.html

--nate

Kanwei Li wrote:
Hi Joern,

Would it be easier to just chmod the directories to reflect the new user?

-K