Edward Kirton wrote:
> also, delete and purge a quota seems to have no effect.

Hi Ed,

They work for me.  Note that delete/purge do not actually delete the db
row itself.

Delete marks the quota as deleted, and it no longer counts against any
associated users.  Purge removes all of the user/group associations, but
it still remains in the database.

If this isn't what you're seeing, can you send more details?

Thanks for testing out new features!
--nate