I'll post back to the list to (hopefully) gather some feedback.

Thanks!

Jen

On 8/25/11 8:44 AM, Robert Curtis Hendrickson wrote:
Wonderful. We're on galaxy-dist, but we can pull that patch.
Are most local installs on Dist or Central?

Thanks!

Curtis

-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer Jackson [mailto:j...@bx.psu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 10:41 AM
To: Robert Curtis Hendrickson
Cc: David K Crossman; 'galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu'
Subject: Re: [galaxy-user] Cuffdiff question about using an unspecified (?)
database/build

Hi Curtis,

Changeset details:
http://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/changeset/07de40a5a0b9

We are planning on releasing a distribution within a week, so
alternatively you could wait and pull from there, if you normally work
from the galaxy-dist repository.

And for everyone tracking this fix: the changeset was applied to the
public Galaxy main instance yesterday (http://usegalaxy.org).

Hope this helps!

Jen
Galaxy team