Hi, I am Crystal.

As Tophat for SOLiD only available in Galaxy Test (not available in Galaxy
Main), I uploaded my csfasta and qual files to Galaxy Test. As the file size
very big, the disk space used up is 13.5Gb and I cannot use any tool. This
means after uploading raw data, I cannot manipulate any data as the size of raw
data itself already exceeds 10Gb.

May I know any alternative that I can use?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Crystal