Hi all,

Is it possible to output a different number of files based on variables that
the use has chosen?  I have a program that will output different numbers of
files based upon the input data.  So, for example, if the user wants to use
a single-end fastq file, the program outputs only one file, however, if the
user chooses paired-end fastq files, it outputs three files.  Is there any
way to get that to work in just one tool?  I could make separate tools for
single vs. paired end, but I'd rather not.

- Nik.