Le 31/08/2011 19:34, Nate Coraor a écrit :
Louise-Amélie Schmitt wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm currently trying to automate data loading and pre-processing
through Galaxy's API, and I will need to delete and share histories
at some point. I know the API is still very new but is there a way
to do that by any chance?
Hi L-A,

As of last night's galaxy-dist release, you can delete histories from
the API.  Sharing is not possible yet.

Thanks,
--nate

Great! I really needed that, thanks a lot!!!

Thanks,
L-A