Hi Doug,

I am going to forward your question to the galaxy-dev mailing list so that the development community can offer feedback based on their experience.

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team

On 8/15/11 9:47 AM, Douglas Hinerfeld wrote:
HI There,
I am trying to get my head around how much data is generated when
analyzing Illumina HiSeq data in Galaxy. I understand that it totally
depends on what type of analytical pipelines are used. From our own
usage, we are seeing the generation of about 30 bytes of data generated
per base of sequence. I don’t know if you have any data on this that can
be shared, but I am just trying to get a sense if this is similar to
other’s experience.
Thanks,
Doug

--