Minor correction.  It wasn't commented out...

# Force everyone to log in (disable anonymous access).
require_login = True

But yes, changing to
Require_login = False

Fixed the problem.

Thanks Iry.

Dave

>>> http://galaxy/display_application/afa21414c9c9e7eb/igv_bam/web/8e5efb082c908

http://localhost:8080/display_application/a1f8a55a946ee078/igv_bam/local>>>>>>>
/

http://localhost:8080/display_application/a1f8a55a946ee078/igv_bam/local>>>>>>>
/

org.broad.igv.util.SeekableStreamFactory.getStreamFor(SeekableStreamFact>>>>>>>

org.broad.igv.sam.reader.BAMHttpQueryReader.loadHeader(BAMHttpQueryReade>>>>>>>

org.broad.igv.sam.reader.BAMHttpQueryReader.getHeader(BAMHttpQueryReader>>>>>>>
.

org.broad.igv.sam.reader.BAMHttpQueryReader.getSequenceNames(BAMHttpQuer>>>>>>>

org.broad.igv.sam.reader.CachingQueryReader.getSequenceNames(CachingQuer>>>>>>>

org.broad.igv.sam.AlignmentDataManager.initChrMap(AlignmentDataManager.j>>>>>>>

org.broad.igv.sam.AlignmentDataManager.<init>(AlignmentDataManager.java:>>>>>>>
6

org.broad.igv.sam.AlignmentDataManager.getDataManager(AlignmentDataManag>>>>>>>

org.broad.igv.track.TrackLoader.loadAlignmentsTrack(TrackLoader.java:761>>>>>>>
)