Hello,

I am working on a local install of Galaxy and when running a test data set I
get this error when invoking the Fastqc commans:

/home/mnkyboy/galaxy-dist/tools/rgenetics/rgFastQC.py", line 20
class FastQC():
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

This is Illumina data from a single tile of qseq.txt data  converted to FASTQ
and run through the FASTQ groomer.  Fastqc is working properly outside of
Galaxy so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt T.