Hi,

I am curious to know which revision of galaxy code gets deployed in the main (
http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/ ) and test ( http://test.g2.bx.psu.edu/  ) instances
of galaxy. I was thinking active development repository galaxy-central code
gets deployed in the test galaxy instance and stable galaxy-dist code gets
deployed in the main galaxy instance.  However, it seems like main galaxy
instance is updated more frequently than galaxy-dist repository. Should local
galaxy instances keep up with PSU's main galaxy instance revisions or wait for
stable code to be released in galaxy-dist repository? We have been keeping up
with galaxy-dist repository and not the galaxy-central repository updates. Are
other sites following similar update model?

Shantanu.