Hi all,

How does galaxy handle deletion of files?  I mean when I delete a file from
my history, it doesn't seem like it deletes it from the database directory,
nor does it delete any associated "files" directories.  Is it scheduled for
deletion and will be deleted at some point?  Is there any way to force the
deletion, besides simply deleting the files directly on our server?  If I
did that, would that be a problem?  Any help would be highly appreciated!
Thanks!

- Nik.