Mattias;

> Thanks for clarifying. One thing I can not find out is or Brad's scripts
> are installing the packages on system level or in a specific directory
> (like $GALAXY_APPS/package/version/).

The script installs them at the system level, primarily using the
package manager. There are some custom install scripts where packages do
not exist, but primarily the goal is to reuse the work from ready to
go packages.

> Suppose they are installed on the
> system level, how do you keep track of different versions?

It's using the native package manager facilities for this. It doesn't
allow custom injection of specific versions like Enis' setup or
something like 'modules.'

The main thing we're trying to avoid is having to hand maintain a ton of
installation instructions, which is why we use build off the package
maintainers' work.

Brad