Hi,

I'm trying the add tool tutorial at
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Tools/Add%20Tool%20Tutorial . It works, but
how do I designate the path of the tool if it's not dropped into the same
directory as the tool config xml? Some executable may not be in the
directory. Surely it couldn't possiblely be the case with external tools
like BLAST, isn't it?! But looking at the BLAST config xmls I couldn't make
out the difference and I didn't find any documentation on how to designate
the path of the tool. Help appreciated, thank you.

Timothy