Hi Shashi,

The docs for external display application could use some enhancement, but I
have provided details on the features you are asking about below.

target_frame: this is the frame where you want this external display
application to appear.

type="template": this parameter type is a cheetah template; like <command> and
<configfile> tags in tools

viewable="False": is this parameter viewable over http/s? When set to false,
you will be able to access and use the parameter in the generation of the
display applications, but it will not be accessible over the web via a URL.
GeneTrack accesses files directly over the filesystem, so the files do not need
to be web accessible for the display application.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan