I was trying to use the workflow_execute.py

And I can't understand the last argument:

usage: workflow_execute.py key url workflow_id history step=src=dataset_id

So in  step=src=dataset_id
step:  I think equals the next step #in the history?
src: ???
dataset_id:   This has to be the dataset id from a data library which I can get
by using display.py to query libraries & contents of libraries. Right?

Can anyone explain this to me?

Roxanne Tapia
Software Developer 3
B-6, Genome Science