Hi,

I was going through the examples in the README, and everything went along fine
until I tried to upload files from the import directory:

usage: library_upload_from_import_dir.py key url folder_id file_type server_dir
dbkey

I don't understand what the last two arguments 'server_dir' and 'dbkey'
represent, or how to determine the correct values to pass along.

I can, however, successfully upload via the import dir from the webapp.

Any help would be appreciated,

Roxanne Tapia
Software Developer 3
B-6, Genome Science