Hi, Enis,

Thanks for sharing your method! I did some searching last night and figured
out why the default proftpd package for Ubuntu 10.04 doesn't work; it
doesn't come with a module that's needed for Galaxy: the mod_sql_passwd
module. So I reinstalled proftpd from source and now it works fine :)

Thanks again,
Luobin