On Sep 14, 2011, at 2:07 PM, Chorny, Ilya wrote:

It’s easy to hard code in the ini but I want to be able to set the number of
processors as a parameter.

that would be a nice modification to galaxy.  I've always wanted parameterized
job runners, so I could include variables in a job runner specification in the
.ini file and then that would get filled in based on some variable set by the
job template

--
Glen L. Beane
Senior Software Engineer