If you need every output as an item in your history, does the example
in http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-user/2009-September/000743.html
help? Naming might be a wart.
Otherwise the html datatype is really handy for throwing variegated
output into a single history item page. It can look like FastQC eg.