Hi;

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but perhaps it has been fixed.

I'm writting a wrapper of a Java tool for Galaxy. The tool throws info to stderr even when working properly, and Galaxy interprets it as a bug. Is there any way of redirecting stderr (It seems that normal UNIX redirection to a file does not work) or making Galaxy ignore it?

Thanks

--
Mikel Egaña Aranguren, PhD
http://mikeleganaaranguren.com

Marie Curie post-doc at Ontology Engineering Group, UPM
http://www.oeg-upm.net/