I use the latest stable version of Galaxy, which seems to have the fix. However, I still experience some issues with optional parameters:
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issue/661/optional-arguments-problems#comment-655611
Florent

On 04/07/11 23:27, Sarah Diehl wrote:
Hi Peter,

thank you very much for your help! I guess the Galaxy version we are currently running is about two months old. I really need to update...

Best regards,
Sarah