Hi,

I've a setup a local instance of galaxy in our server using
PostgreSQL/nginx.
I've followed the instructions from the production server configuration as
stated from here:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Performance/Production%20Server.

Galaxy is running and tried the "Galaxy 101" tutorial but I get http 404
error when trying to view any dataset with less than 1MB in size in the
galaxy browser:
Not Found

The resource could not be found.
No route for
/_x_accel_redirect/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/database/files/000/dataset_4.dat

The dataset files are definitely present on the server and resides on
galaxy's database files directory (e.g. /database/files/000).

I can load and view in the browser any dataset that has >1MB in size, at
least those ones produced from the "Galaxy 101" tutorial.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Regards,

Jerico