Hi Ilya,

--genotype_likelihoods_model / -glm is available under advanced options for the
tool; it can be set to both, snp or indel. This parameter might be pulled out
from the advanced options heading and placed on the base options in the future
to make it easier to access.  Thanks for the suggestions, and please let us
know if you encounter any other usability concerns with these tools.

The Depth of Coverage tool will likely be added, but there is not a time frame
for when this will be available yet.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan