I have the files ready for an update to the Putative SNP phenotypes library. All the new files use hg19 coordinates. They should go either into a new library or put subdirectories under the first where you chose the build. What is the best way to add the metadata to these files? The files are located on draco.bx.psu.edu under /scratch/giardine/galaxyLib/.

As I work on a poster for the ASHG and HGVS meetings I may think of more files to add.

Belinda