Hi,

I am running the public instance of Galaxy.  I've successfully run
multiple histories using MACS.  Recently, I am unable to download the
MACS.html file.  The MACS steps have run successfully and they are
green.  When I click on the diskette icon to download I get this message
"Unable to remove temporary download and archive file directory".

In addition, I am sharing the history with another user.  He sees a
server error when he clicks any of the file links to the .xls files when
he uses the eye icon to view the MACS.html data within Galaxy.  I am
able to use the links within my own Galaxy account.

Thanks for your assistance,

Susan

Susan S. Newman, Laboratory Manager

Genomics Core Facility, L2012