hi
I am very new to the galaxy software. I have to convert one fastq file of
nearly 5 gb size and unable to do that. i tried to install galaxy in locally
but it tells some eggs are out of date. Can anyone plz help me in this
regard

--
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched. They must be felt within the heart" (Helen Keller)