Dear all,

I would like to use our built-in color-spaces indexes for BWA with
Galaxy but I failed to do it.

I added the following line in the "bwa_index_color.loc" file of the
"tool-data" directory :

hg19   hg19   hg19             my_path_to/hg19.fa

but I don't see the reference hg19 appeared onto the browser... ("Map
with BWA for SOLiD")

Maybe I missed something here because there is a note about the original
path for hg19 for workflow backwards compatibility (?), but I don't
understand what it means..

For the BFAST indexes, It is OK.

Thank you for your help

Bruno

--

Bruno Zeitouni, PhD
Institut Curie - U900 INSERM - Mines ParisTech

Tél  : +33 1 56 24 69 31
Mail : bruno.zeito...@curie.fr