Hello Galaxy Developers:

I noticed a few issues with the OpendID system.
The first is that attempting to log in with an OpenID not associated with a
galaxy account gives a "Server Error" page.
Also using Flickr as an OP gives:
"Failed to begin OpenID authentication: No usable OpenID services found for
http://flickr.com";

I haven't looked into whether Flickr has a different OP URL or none at all.

I was wondering if someone was working on these or if they had been fixed in a
different version.

If not then I will work on fixing them and try to make my code available for
others.

Thanks,

Matt Greenway

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.