Good afternoon all,

I am having some issues with hg performing an update, it wants to use vimdiff
and this is not the way I like to work. According to the mercurial simply
placing the folloing in the ~/.hgrc  should make mercurial change back to
leaving the >>>> <<<<< marks when it cannot resolve something. Whatever I
specify it still runs vimdiff.

[ui]
ui.merge = internal:merge

any suggestions would be greatly received.

Thanks

Michael.

PS, a little more info on the version of HG I am using.

galaxy@jic55666:~/software/galaxy-central$ hg --version
Mercurial Distributed SCM (version 1.6.4)