Hi,

We are running two instances of galaxy on our site--one internal, the
other external.  Some of our internal users have data on the external
instance.  What might be the easiest way to transfer the data of our
internal users from the external to the internal instance?  OR Is there a
way to transfer data between galaxy instances?  I thought that I'd give
this mailing list a shot before telling our internal users that they would
have to re-load the data on the internal instance.

Thanks,
Len Taing