So we have some new issues with use_tasked_jobs and drama and wanted to share
with the community.

1.)    The task get split on the head node which will  bog down the head node
if multiple user submit a job which requires splitting. It would be great if we
could submit that to drmaa.

2.)    Can't kill the job while it's being split.

3.)    Can't kill the job when it finally gets submitted to the drama. (Looks
like there needs to be some logic to assign multiple drama job id's with the
galalxy job ID).

Ilya Chorny Ph.D.
Bioinformatics Scientist I
Illumina, Inc.