Hello,

I'm trying to get an instance of Galaxy working where the application server -
the web front end, as I understand it - is on a completely separate host to the
SGE cluster the back end runs on. Is there any way of setting up galaxy that it
uses ssh instead of having to have the application server/SGE have a shared NFS
filesystem?

Is having a shared filesystem the only way I can get Galaxy to work in this
kind of scenario? We have a general-purpose cluster which doesn't export
filesystems for security reasons, and doesn't run shared web applications.

Thanks for any help you could offer.

Mike.
--
Mike Wallis +44(0)113 343 1880