Thanks Ilya. This is definitely something we plan to include in Galaxy, but I'd
been holding off looking into it because of the our planned changes to the tool
data tables. Once these enhancements are in place, I'll take a look at these
patches and ensure that they are compatible with these changes.

Best,
J.