Jeremy,

Do you guys have an ETA for launching the data table changes?

Thanks,

Ilya

From: Jeremy Goecks [mailto:jeremy.goe...@emory.edu]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 5:41 AM
To: Chorny, Ilya
Cc: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: Some changes to tophat and cufflinks wrappers for indexing loc
files

Thanks Ilya. This is definitely something we plan to include in Galaxy, but I'd
been holding off looking into it because of the our planned changes to the tool
data tables. Once these enhancements are in place, I'll take a look at these
patches and ensure that they are compatible with these changes.

Best,
J.