I am trying to set up a local instance.
When running Clip adapter sequences I get the following error:

fastx_clipper: Invalid quality score value (char 'J' ord 74 quality
value 41) on line 36
gzip: stdout: Broken pipe

I'm stuck on where to try to trouble-shoot this.
This is on groomed fastq data in my history.
I have the same error on other datasets.
Other tools (Bowtie, FastQC) work on this dataset.

I'm confused why it is gzip (but I clearly don't understand how Galaxy
stores the data).

Thanks for any suggestions!