On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 4:50 PM, Timothy Wu <2hug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I thought I had already asked this question a while ago, but I can't find
> it so I guess I haven't.
>
> When porting my own tool, is there anyway to customize the name of the
> output?
>
> Timothy

I have another perhaps related question. If my tool A have variable number
of outputs no known till tool run, but the next tool B in pipeline requires
a couple of designated outputs (not all) from tool A, is there a way to
specify this in the workflow? In another word, A has various different type
of output, and I want some output file from A to go into this particular
input file field in B.

I though this might be related to my prior question.

Timothy