Hello Ilya,

I've recently enhanced the workflow import features to allow for uploading an
exported Galaxy workflow file.  This will replace the current TextArea that
forces you to paste the workflow text in order to import it.  I'm not quite
able to commit this change yet as I am in the process of finishing additional
work in this area, but I should have everything committed to the central
repository by the end of this week.  This means that these changes will also be
available in the Galaxy distribution, which I believe is scheduled to go out
next week.

Thanks Ilya,

Greg Von Kuster

On Oct 12, 2011, at 1:23 PM, Chorny, Ilya wrote:

> Is there a way of uploading workflows by saving the workflow to a file and
> copying the workflow files to a directory or editing a database file to point
> to them. When external authentication is invoked linking to workflows does
> not seem to work and copy and pasting from a file is very tedious.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ilya
>

> Ilya Chorny Ph.D.
> Bioinformatics Scientist I