From: Jeremy Goecks [mailto:jeremy.goe...@emory.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 1:22 PM
To: Chorny, Ilya
Cc: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: Some changes to tophat and cufflinks wrappers for indexing loc
files

I made some changes to the cufflinks and tophat wrapper to pull gtf files from
an indexed loc file as  opposed to from history. The diff's are attached. I
made it an optional feature. Please let me know if this makes its way into
galaxy-central.

Ilya,

This looks like a good start. A couple questions:

(1) Do you have a sample GTF indices file similar to e.g.
bowtie_indices.loc.sample ?
(2) Would it be useful to provide GTF index files in Cuffcompare, Cuffdiff, and
Tophat as well?

Thanks,
J.