Hi. I am using the tag:

        <version_string>path to tool --version</version_string>

In my xml file. I would expect the tool version to be printed in the information window for each dataset but the version field is blank. I am running the latest Galaxy dist, is there anything else I need to do?

I have tried using <version_command> also.

Thanks
Shaun

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.