Hi,

Recently I moved my locally installed Galaxy from a local hard drive to an
NFS mounted hard drive, when I run some tools, I go the following error from
the log file:

Job output not returned by PBS: the output datasets were deleted while the
job was running, the job was manually dequeued or there was a cluster error.

I am pretty sure the job was not manually dequeued. Any idea how this
happened and how this can be fixed?

Thanks,
Luobin